Redeemer’s curriculum is designed with flexibility to meet the needs of each student as it fosters exploration, critical thinking, problem solving, and sound study habits. All subjects are taught from a Christian perspective and prepare students for the next stage of education.
1:1 Chromebooks and Google Apps to connect students to valuable online resources.
Excellent education begins when parents and caregivers partner with educators to promote positive home-school communication.
Our faculty focuses on educating the whole child: spiritually, socially, emotionally, physically, and academically in a safe environment.
Our teachers are committed to maintaining high academic standards and prioritizing personalized attention.
EXCELLENCE BEGINS AT AN EARLY AGE
In preschool and kindergarten, the classroom is a place for students to learn and explore through active and experiential learning. These concrete, hands-on activities in math, science, and literacy become the basis for elementary school readiness. The small class size ensures that all students have the individual attention they need to learn and the social-emotional support they need to thrive.
We love that our boys have individualized learning in a Christ-centered atmosphere.
Lori Schroeder, Redeemer Mom
STATEMENT OF BELIEFS
Redeemer Lutheran School is a ministry of Redeemer Lutheran Church and a part of the Wisconsin
Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS). We believe without reservation that the Scriptures of the Old and
the New Testament are the infallible written Word of God and the only rule and norm of faith and
practice. Therefore, Redeemer Lutheran School is founded on these eternal Scriptural truths:
• There is only one true God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
• God has revealed himself and his love for us in his errorless Word, the Bible.
• God created all things; he created man and woman as the crown of his creation.
• Mankind’s fall into sin against God has corrupted the entire human race, making all people
deserve God’s judgment.
• But God, through his grace, love and mercy sent his Son Jesus to live a righteous life for us and
to die as payment for every person’s sins.
• Everyone who through the work of the Holy Spirit believes that Jesus is his/her Savior receives
forgiveness of sins, life and salvation.
• A Christian desires to show his love to God by obeying God’s commandments and by helping to
spread the Good News of the Savior.